Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the www.doubleubag.in website (the "Service") operated by Doubleu India Pvt. Ltd. ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
USE OF SITE
Doubleu grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the site and the service. This license does not include any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another vendor or any other third party; caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the site and the framing of any content available through the site uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that you do not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party); uploading, posting, or transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; any action that imposes or may impose (in doubleu’ssole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on infrastructure; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by Doubleu website.
Users may not have more than one active account. Additionally, users are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your www.doublebag.in account to another party. If you do not qualify, you may not use the www.doubleubag.in service or the site.
In consideration of your use of the site, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the site's registration form. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Doubleu has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Doubleu has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the site (or any portion thereof). If you use the site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Because of this, we strongly recommend that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You agree to notify Doubleu immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Doubleu reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content at its sole discretion.
If you wish to purchase any product made available through the Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, your name, contact number, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Purchases.
If you decide to purchase a bag or other product available on the Service, you agree to promptly pay the associated fee.
We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards. You can also choose to pay with PayU. When selecting this option at checkout, you will be directed to the PayPal site to “LogIn” and review the amount shown before clicking “Pay Now”. Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to the Service. Please note, payment is only debited from your card at time your order is confirmed.
RETURN, REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
1. No returns will be offered on Items that have been delivered without any damages or defects.
2. If the product is wrongfully delivered (different SKU instead of the SKU mentioned in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect, then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order against the return of the product subject to the fact of such defect being established.
3. To report damage in transit please get in touch with our customer care within 48 hours of delivery (Customer Care Number/email will be provided)
4. Our customer care team will look into the issue and revert back within 48 working hours.
5. Refunds will be made (i) within 14 working days from the date of receipt of returned goods if the order is already shipped (ii) within 14 working days from the date of cancellation of the order if the order is not yet shipped.
6. No refunds would be given if the customer has provided wrong or incomplete shipping address, there are X failed delivery attempts by our shipping agency and/or the package is refused by the recipient.
7. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement, viz: Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery;
8. All costs of return shipping need to be borne by the purchaser (Unless the item received is defective)
RETURNING A GIFT:
1. We understand if the gift does not work for you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in returning the item.
2. All the above conditions regarding return of goods apply to the return of gifts as well.
3. You cannot obtain store credit for a returned gift item; however, we can definitely process a gift exchange for you for another item.
1. If you have to cacel an order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order. It is NOT possible to cancel part of your order. We recommend you cancel the entire order and re-purchase required quantity to simplify the transaction.
2. If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount subject to deduction of charges if any and whereas you cancel your order after the shipment but before receipt of the item, the same will be liable for deduction of the two-way shipping costs.
3. All cancellations are subject to a cancellation charge/bank transaction charge of 2.5% of your total order value.
4. There are circumstances when the company might have to cancel a particular order.
5. Your receipt of an electronic or another form of order confirmation does not signify our final acceptance of your order and www.doubleubag.in reserves the right at any time after the receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
6. Although our online stock inventory is programmed to update automatically, www.doubleubag.in reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, to inform you via telephone or email or mobile text about a shortfall in the quantity you ordered of any item. In all such cases, we have the right to either supply you less than the quantity you ordered or cancel your order with prior notice to you.
7. If an order is to be cancelled after shipment, the individual return policy of the vendor applies. A return fee is charged by vendors in most cases.